- Faculty or staff employees employed 50% or more in a regular benefits-eligible position.
- Must have successfully completed the six-month introductory period.
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional customer service
- Consistently goes above and beyond
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Models respectful treatment of others
- Demonstrates genuine care and concern for others
- Willingness to try new approaches
- Creative problem solver
- Exhibits high level of service to the community
Nomination and Selection Process
- Nominations are accepted on a continuous basis.
- All faculty, staff, students and affiliates of Tulane are welcome to submit nominations.
- At least one letter of support should be included with specific examples of how the nominated individual’s efforts resulted in outstanding achievement in one of the categories listed above.
- Both the completed nomination form and letter(s) of support should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Nominations are reviewed by the Office of Human Resources to verify that eligibility requirements have been met.
- The Office of the President reviews the nominations and will present exemplary submissions to President Fitts for review.
- Recipients will be notified by the Office of the President.
- Recipients are invited as honored guests to attend a unified recognition event in the spring.
All nomination forms are kept in the strictest of confidence. For information, please contact:
Deputy Chief of Staff